Qualified Accounts Senior/Client Manager, North Sheffield
Qualified Accounts Senior/Client Manager Accountant Based in North Sheffield
A fantastic opportunity exists for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA accountant to join one the regions leading independent firms of accountants.
The firm have expanded through both acquisition and natural business growth and with plans for further expansions, the business have a newly created role for the position Qualified Accounts Senior/Client Manager.
The successful individual will have the drive and ambition to match that of the business, there must be a willingness to learn and develop, which in turn can open up opportunities for career development.
The firm pride themselves on setting exceptional client service standards along with the delivery of innovative accounting and business advisory solutions. Employees benefit from increased amounts of training and education to keep you up to speed with current changes in accounting standards and modern accounting methods.
The position of Qualified Accounts Senior/Client Manager will form part of the firms Management team and support a varied client base along with providing mentoring and training for a number of part qualified staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the Partnership team and a varied portfolio, duties will include:
- Preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts
- Preparation of business plans and financial forecasting
- Preparation of clients annual budgets
- Preparation of Management Information
- Corporate and Personal Tax
- Training and advice on accounting software
- Accounting system implementation
- Provide commercial business support
- Review of work produced by part qualified accounting staff
- Monitor work schedules, ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide training support to junior team members
Skills and Qualities
The business are looking for an individual who demonstrates the ambition and drive and wishes to become part of a highly successful team, that will support and encourage development and learning.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 5 year + experience
- Good statutory accounting experience
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge Sage and other similar accounting software packages
- Confident in managing your own clients
- A willingness to continue learning and developing
- Salary up to £35,000 (higher depending upon experience)
- Flexible working (incorporating working from home)
- 29 Days Holiday (includes full Christmas Closure)
- Staff parking
- Westfield Health
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland Ltd